Electrical Controls Detailer
C & B Machinery, a Brighton based company that designs, manufactures, and builds grinding machines, is seeking a controls detailer that is hard working, eager to learn, and has good communication skills. This position would offer the potential for expanding into system design and logic programming.
- Work closely with engineers to create complete drawing packages for projects.
- Control system detailing including wiring diagrams, panel and operator station layouts, fluid power diagrams, material stock lists.
- Utilize AutoCAD software for creating diagrams and layouts.
- Utilize Microsoft Word and Excel for creating documentation and manuals.
- Follow applicable standards and automotive customer specifications.
- Proficient with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to follow wiring diagrams / schematics.
- Ability to follow fluid power diagrams.
- Basic knowledge of PLC/CNC control system layouts.
- Ability to maintain good housekeeping and organization.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Our company offers their employees an exceptional environment to work in and the chance to work alongside other great professionals.
- The company understands the value of their employees; therefore, this position offers a competitive compensation package in addition to an astounding benefits package which you will be able to partake in.
- Within our benefits package we offer Health, Dental, Prescription (currently no employee contribution required), Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement and a 100% matched 401k Program.
Qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter and their salary history/requirements. Please be sure to provide a current phone number.
Qualified applicants should send a resume, cover letter and their salary history/requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to provide a current phone number.
Applicants only! Staffing agencies and recruiters please do not contact. We are an equal opportunity employer!