Retrofits (C&B 21CSS Retrofit Package)
The C & B 21CSS Retrofit is designed specifically for the BESLY DH6 Horizontal Double Disc and BESLY/GARDNER V6000 and V7000 series Vertical Single Disc Grinders.
This field retrofit package utilizes existing equipment as well as your qualified machine maintenance personnel. We can help you bring work back in house and help your people gain valuable experience while working hand in hand with the C & B team.
Following C & B's engineering review of your equipment the design stage begins. Careful consideration is given to your actual processes and operator’s needs.
What’s gets thrown out?
- Outdated head
- Many old worn out moving parts which lower accuracy
- Cross shafts
- Worm gears
- Pancake motors
What are they replaced with?
- New rigid head with ABEC7 bearings for increased rigidity, accuracy and simplicity
- New Electrical panel (latest technology, 98% new wiring)
- New Operator touch screen with adjustable pendant
- New Ball Screws
- New Servo Motors
- High precision gearbox
- Optional Air Lift Grind Zone Hood
- Reduced Grinding Costs
- Reduced Downtime
- Field Retrofit
- Quick R.O.I.
- Better Quality
- Increased Reliability
- Increased Maintainability
- Utilizes your In-House Resources
- Structured On-The-Job Training
- Automatic Dressing Cycle
Delivery of the retrofit package to your plant typically takes about 14 weeks. Between our Retrofit Team and your maintenance staff, the actual install can take less than 4 days.
When complete this update will provide you with 80-90% of the parts found on fully remanufactured machines. In addition, this technological design is not available by any other grinding machine manufacturer.